Dealing with a .NET Framework Error
A .NET Framework Error can occur when a computer user is attempting to run a Windows Update, a Microsoft Update, or an attempted update of malware signatures with Microsoft Security Essentials is being attempted. So, this is a problem that is exclusive to Microsoft, but it can cause plenty of damage to your computer if left alone.
Symptoms of .NET Framework Error
Whenever a .NET Framework Error occurs you will be notified with one of two error codes. The first is “0×80070643” and the second is “0×643.” The error code you receive will depend on what you were trying to do when the error took place.
Causes of .NET Framework Error
The main cause of this type of error is a mis-configuration of files. This can be due to files that are not updated properly and might even be due to a registry that is cluttered and/or corrupted. Another possible cause is a corrupted hard disk.
Fixing .NET Framework Error
When attempting to fix a .NET Framework Error you can try to do it manually or use an automated method from Microsoft.
Solution 1: Using Microsoft’s Automated Wizard
- Go to Microsoft’s help and support site.
- Conduct a search for the error you are receiving.
- Choose to Fix MSI software update registration corruption issues.
- Follow the Wizard when prompted.
- Restart your computer when finished.
Solution 2: Manual Attention to Repair .NET Framework
- Click the Start button.
- Type “Uninstall” in the Search box.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Double-click where you see “Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile to launch .NET Framework 4 Client Profile Maintenance dialog.”
- Select Repair .NET Framework 4 Client Profile to its original state. C
- Click Next.
- Click Finish when prompted.
To restart your computer Click Restart Now.
- Microsoft.NET Framework - error message
- Download Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool from Official ...
- Microsoft .NET Framework Error - Microsoft Community
- .NET Framework update installation error: "0x80070643" or "0x643"
- Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) from ...
- .Net Framework Error « wiki-errors.com
- .NET Framework Error
- .NET Framework Error - Microsoft Community
- How to Fix a Microsoft Net Framework (5 Steps) | eHow
- Dealing with a .NET Framework Error « wiki-errors.com