Dealing with Runtime Error R6025
As with most Runtime Error, Runtime Error R6025 can be quite annoying and inconvenient. This particular Runtime Error is usually associated with C++ programming and when ignored for too long it will only get worse.
Runtime Error R6025 Symptoms
Runtime Error R6025 is easy to spot as a pop up message will come up when the problem is happening. This is sometimes followed with a “pure vital function call” message as well. The end result is always the same, a computer that can’t access C++ properly, which only intensifies over time.
Runtime Error R6025 Causes
This error occurs when a user indirectly calls a virtual function which is pure within a certain context to an abstract base classes’ destructor or constructor. In simple terms, the program is not communicating properly with the PC. This can be caused by a virus or might even be caused by a PC’s registry being corrupted with bad files.
Runtime Error R6025 Fixes
Fixing this type of Runtime Error requires a somewhat advanced technique. Before executing, a full scan of your computer with an anti-virus software program is a good idea. Once the scan is complete, if the problem still persists then execute the following steps to perform a Windows API function known as a DebugBreak:
- Use a quality debugger.
- Implement the DebugBreak.
- This will cause, or force, a hard code breakpoint.
- View the callstack.
- Ascertain the function.
- Use that function to replace the pure virtual function.
Restart your computer to allow changes to take hold.
- Description of the R6025 run-time error in Visual C++
- How to Fix Runtime Error R6025 | eHow
- How to Fix Runtime Error R6025 in a Safe Way - A Newbie Can Do It
- Error R6025 - Microsoft Community
- Money Runtime Error: "R6025 -Pure virtual function call"
- Runtime Error R6025 - Microsoft Community
- Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, Runtime Error! R6025 ...
- Fix Windows Runtime Error R6025
- How to Fix the R6025 Runtime Error - EzineArticles Submission ...
- Run Time Error! R6025 -Pure Virtual Function call