Do-It-Yourself Solution for Internet Explorer Error on Page Problems
Internet Explorer is one of the most popular web browsers that exist today. A common annoyance that is found with Internet Explorer is experiencing Internet Explorer error on page problems. These are usually in the form of error messages and if left unattended, the problems will usually get worse, not better.
What Causes Internet Explorer Error on Page Problems?
There are several factors that can lead to Internet Explorer error on page problems. A likely scenario is that Internet Explorer needs to be updated in order to run properly. This is common if you are using a version of Internet Explorer that is now outdated and no longer being automatically updated. This type of error is also common if there is a script on the web page you are viewing that cannot be read by the version of Internet Explorer you are using.
How to Fix Internet Explorer Error on Page Problems
Internet Explorer error on page problems are not only annoying, but they greatly diminish your ability to surf the web. As there are multiple causes for this occurrence, there will be multiple solutions to fix the problem as well.
Solution 1: Reinstall Internet Explorer
- Be sure you have an alternate browser to utilize such as Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Uninstall the version of Internet Explorer you are using and take note of the version.
- Open your backup browser and conduct an internet search for the version of Internet Explorer you wish to use (such as Internet Explorer 7).
- Download the version of Internet Explorer you desire.
- Restart your computer and attempt to run that version of Internet Explorer once more.
Solution 2: Update Internet Explorer
Conduct an internet search for ‘Internet Explorer.’
- Open the official page for Internet Explorer that will be from Microsoft.
- Download the latest version of Internet Explorer (currently Internet Explorer 9)
- Restart your computer once the download is complete to allow update to take hold.
Solution 2: Disable Script Bugging (Advanced Technique)
Open your Internet Explorer browser.
- Click on Tools located at the top of the browser.
- Under Internet Options, click on Advanced.
- Find where it says ‘Disable Script bugging’ and be sure to check the box.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- Close your Internet Explorer browser.
- Restart your computer to allow changes to take effect.
Thank you for choosing our website to help you with your Internet Explorer error on page problems. Hopefully the information provided will enable you to surf the web again without restrictions. If you require additional information, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you further. Good luck!