Do-It-Yourself Solution for msvcp90d.dll Problems
Those who are looking to learn the C++ programming language that can be used to create various programs for computers, need to have a crucial file working at all times. This file is the msvcp90d.dll file and when there is a problem with the msvcp90d.dll file it is usually in the form of the file not being able to be located. This in turn leads to the C++ program not working properly and making it utterly useless for the user.
What Causes a msvcp90d.dll Problem?
When you receive a msvcp90d.dll not found error message that is exactly what is happening. The computer can’t find the appropriate file and therefore can’t give you the access you are attempting to gain to the C++ program. This can be caused by a number of factors including accidental deletion, a corrupt file or files on the registry, or the installation of the C++ program in a manner that is incorrect.
How to Fix a msvcp90d.dll Problem
There are several manual solutions that can be tried when approaching a msvcp90d.dll file missing problem. The solution that will work for you will of course depend on the reason your msvcp90d.dll error is occurring.
Solution1: Look for Deleted msvcp90d.dll File
Go to your desktop.
- Double click on the Recycling Bin icon on your desktop to open it up.
- Search through any deleted files and look for the msvcp90d.dll file.
- If found, restore immediately by clicking ‘restore.’
- To make sure the file is restored properly, be sure to restart your computer.
Solution 2: Uninstall and then Reinstall C++
Click the start button on your computer.
- Click Control Panel tab.
- Under the Programs tab click Uninstall programs.
- Find the C++ program you currently have installed.
- Click ‘uninstall’ and follow the prompts given.
- Restart your computer.
- Reinstall the C++ program.
- Restart your computer again.
Solution 3: Change Project Settings in C++ (Advanced Technique)
Go to Project Settings in C++ program.
- Go to Set Manifest – click on input Output – be sure to Embed Manifest to NO – click to generate a manifest file that is external.
- Go back to Project Settings and set C++ Code Generation to MDd.
- Generate a manifest file that contains the lines Dependency – Dependant Assembly – Assembly Identity Type = “Win32” – name = “Microsfot.VC90DebugCRT.”
- If asked for version use 9.0.21022.8.
- If asked for Process Architecture use x86.
- Public Key Token will be 1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b.
- Once done, use the new code to overwrite the C++ code generation and be sure to save a copy if you need it again.
- Restart your computer to allow new code to take effect.
Msvcp90d.dll error problems make it near impossible to use the C++ program in the manner you need to. We hope this information will help you to gain access to your program once more and allow you to work uninterrupted. If you have any additional questions, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you further. Thank you for using our website for your msvcp90d.dll problems and we wish you good luck.