End User License Agreement
End User License Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“LICENSE”) CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING ANY SOFTWARE FROM WIKI-ERRORS.COM.BY DOWNLOADING YOU GREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, THEN ZERO Networks, Inc. (HEREINAFTER COLLECTIVELY “Seven Servos Software”)
SUBSEQUENTLY DOES NOT CONSENT TO LICENSE THIS SOFTWARE TO YOU, AND YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING, DOWNLOADING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE IMPLEMENTING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, UNDERSTOOD THEM, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE SUBSEQUENTLY NOT AUTHORIZED AND MAY NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
The “Seven Servos Software” software and/or the programs (the “Seven Servos Software Program[s]” or “program[s]“), the documentation and any fonts accompanying this License; whether on disk, in read-only memory, on any other media or in any other form; are licensed to you by “Seven Servos Software.” You own the media souce on which the program(s) is recorded but “Seven Servos Software” retains the title to the “Seven Servos Software” Program(s). The “Seven Servos Software”
Program(s) and any extra copies that this License authorizes you to make are respectively subject to this License.
2. PERMITTED USES AND RESTRICTIONS
This License permits you to install and implement the “Seven Servos Software” Program(s) on your private computer. Any saved or archived version of a “Seven Servos Software” Program(s) must include all copyright information and related License documentation contained on the original. You may NOT decompile,disassemble, reverse engineer, modify, rent, lease, distribute, make any commercial use of, or create derivative works based on the “Seven Servos Software”
Program(s) in whole or in part. Your rights, under this License, will terminate automatically and without notice from “Seven Servos Software” Program(s) if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this License.
3.PERSONAL USE ONLY RESTRICTIONS
The “Seven Servos Software” Program(s) is available for your non-commercial and personal use only. You may NOT modify, copy, display, transmit, distribute, perform, license, publish, reproduce, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from or by means of the “Seven Servos Software” Program(s). Implementation of the “Seven Servos Software” Program(s) for any purpose(s) other than personal use is expressly forbidden. The customer-assigned registration key is valid for an unlimited amount of time unless otherwise stated.
4.ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF UPDATES
WIKI-ERRORS.COM HAS NO ADWARE, AND IT WILL NEVER DOWNLOAD ADWARE OR SPYWARE APPLICATIONS ONTO YOUR PC. However, you do acknowledge that the Seven Servos Software” Program(s) include technology that allows “Seven Servos Software” to provide, directly to your computer, updates to the software. By installing, downloading, copying, updating or otherwise implementing the “Seven Servos Software” Program(s), you specifically agree to include and/or accept the heretofor mentioned software and technology through which “Seven Servos Software” keeps “WIKI-ERRORS.COM” and other “Seven Servos Software” programs current as a condition of using the “Seven Servos Software” Program(s).
Note that our software allows the user to select from three (3) methods of updating the definition database:
1.Download updates automatically and notify me when the update is available to install.
2.Notify me when an update is available and only download and install when I click “Yes.”
3.Disable auto-update. I’ll check for all update manually.
Upon installation, the second option ( 2 – notify me when an update is available and only download and install when I click “Yes.”) is set as the default and
will be used as such unless the user specifies otherwise.
5.COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
As a condition precedent to your implementation of the “Seven Servos Software” Program(s), you agree to comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of “Seven Servos Software” Program(s). These laws include, but are not limited to, US and international copyright laws and all intellectual property laws as well as laws governing obscenity, possession and/or distribution of child pornography, violence against racial and/or gender groups, and other prohibited pornographic materials pursuant to federal, state and local laws. You acknowledge that depictions, images, portrayals, or other representations of public events and personalities, if any, constitute “fair use” and/or “parody” under state, federal and international definitions thereof. Finally, you acknowledge that the “Seven Servos Software”
Program(s) is a computer optimization tool and may NOT be used to:
- Transmit content that is deemed unlawful, hateful, threatening, vulger, harassing, defamatory, abusive, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, harmful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate party or personal identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through any means;
- Transmit any content that you do not have an explicit legal right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships. This content can include, but is not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements;
- Transmit any content that infringes any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality; of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Violate, intentionally or unintentionally, any applicable local, state, federal or international law, including but not limited to securities exchange and any regulations having the force of law;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another; or
- Collect and/or store personal data about other users.
You acknowledge and agree that “Seven Servos Software” may preserve content and also disclose content if doing so is required by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation and/or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with legal process;
(b) enforce this Agreement;
(c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; or
(d) protect the property, rights, or personal safety of “Seven Servos Software”, its users and the public.
- Monitor network traffic or make search requests with the intent to accumulate information about individual users.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE “Seven Servos Software” PROGRAM(S) IS PROVIDED FOR USE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. “Seven Servos Software” MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE “Seven Servos Software” PROGRAM(S), THE USE OF THE “Seven Servos Software” PROGRAM(S), OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE”Seven Servos Software” PROGRAM(S). YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR IMPLEMENTATION AND USE OF THE “Seven Servos Software” PROGRAM(S) IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. “Seven Servos Software” EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS; TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW; ALL EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES; INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. “Seven Servos Software” DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, SECURITY, TIMELINESS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES. “Seven Servos Software” DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE “Seven Servos Software” PROGRAM(S). “Seven Servos Software” DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH THE “Seven Servos Software” PROGRAM(S) OR THOSE RECEIVED THROUGH THE “Seven Servos Software” WEB SITE OR THROUGH ANY USE OF THE “Seven Servos Software”
PROGRAM(S). “Seven Servos Software” DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE “Seven Servos Software” PROGRAM(S), THE “Seven Servos Software” SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM “Seven Servos Software” ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, THEN SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL “Seven Servos Software” BE LIABLE FOR:
- ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR NEGLIGENCE, DEFAMATION, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE “Seven Servos Software” PROGRAM(S);
- THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO IMPLEMENT THE “Seven Servos Software” PROGRAM(S);
- THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES; OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE “Seven Servos Software” PROGRAM(S) OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE “Seven Servos Software” PROGRAM(S); WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF USER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
“our software tool”, “WIKI-ERRORS.COM” and other “Seven Servos Software” Program(s) and are the property of “Seven Servos Software” and are protected by United States and international copyright laws.
9.BILLING AND PURCHASE TERMS
1.The price for our software software’s one year license is $29.95 USD.
2.This is an one time payment.
3.No automatic renewal of the license subscription is made.
4.If you want to renew the software license, you will have to purchase a new license manually.
5.Every purchase is entitled for our 60 days money back guarantee.Check our Refund Policies for more details.
6.Safecart is our credit card processing system.
For any billing related questions please Contact Us.
10.SOFTWARE TRIAL VERSION
The our software works in trial mode until it is activated using the purchased license key. In the trial mode all the functionality except fixing of the identified error(s) are available.