Fix MSN Connection Errors
With the newest version of MSN Internet Explorer seemingly coming out all the time, there are more and more people needing to fix MSN connection errors. These errors are making it almost impossible for many to surf the web and even use MSN Messenger properly.
When MSN is not performing properly you will know because you will not be able to access MSN Internet Explorer to browse online nor will you be able to chat properly. When an MSN connection error occurs you are alerted with an error code such as:
- Error code 0x80072ee6
- Error code 81000377
- Error code 0x80072efd / 80072ee7
- Error code 80048820
- Error code 8007277b
There are other error codes that may pop up, but these are the most common.
There are a number of factors that can cause MSN connection errors and pinpointing the exact cause can sometimes be a challenge. For instance, your latest version of MSN may not have been installed properly, you may have a loose connection with your internet wires, or you might have a virus or malware within the system files of your MSN Internet Explorer.
You can start your fix of MSN connection errors by first ensuring that your internet connections are all tight and that you are in fact using the correct user name and password. Additionally, you can click to troubleshoot when prompted and wait the allotted time to see if the problem can be resolved. If it can’t be resolved then you should use a program to scan your computer for any potential problems that can range from a virus to your registry being corrupt and this should help you find the cause of your troubles.
- Fix MSN Connection Errors « wiki-errors.com
- MSN Connection Problems - Kioskea - Computing community
- Most Frequently Asked Questions - MSN.com
- Troubleshoot MSN client and connection - Microsoft Support
- How to Fix MSN Errors | eHow
- MSN Connection Error - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
- connection error (MSN) - Microsoft Community
- Msn connection problems? - Yahoo! Answers
- How to Repair MSN Premium | eHow
- Msn connection problems?!? - Yahoo! Answers