A Parse Error is an error that is in the code of one of the computer’s programs. Some computer codes are very strict in regards to how the code must be written and even one character being off can cause a Parse Error. This is typical in many blogs that have a place where code can be input.
Symptoms of a Parse Error
When a Parse Error occurs in a blog you will be notified with a large pop-up style error message. The end result will be the particular blog not operating properly and not displaying properly either.
Causes of a Parse Error
A Parse Error can occur due to incorrect human input on a string of code or due to a corrupt file that leads to the incorrect code. Such a file corruption would likely be caused by a registry that is too cluttered and is therefore allowing the Parse Error to take place.
Fixing a Parse Error
The first action that should be taken when trying to fix a parsing error is to check the code in the blog that is being effect ted manually. Make sure all lines of the code end with a semi-colon and if they don’t, correct the problem. If the problem persists after this fix then there is an error with the system somewhere and a system restore may be the perfect solution.
- Start your computer in Safe Mode (press F8).
- Click on the Start Button in Safe Mode.
- Click on All Programs in safe Mode.
- Click Accessories.
- Click System.
- Click System Restore.
- Follow the prompts that are displayed.
Restart your computer.
- Parsing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- How To Fix Parse Error In Android - XtremeRain
- Parser Error: Could not load type '_Default'. | The ASP.NET ...
- Parse Error: There is a problem parsing the package | Android ...
- Parser error 0XC00CE556 - Microsoft Community
- [Solved] Parser error: Could not load type - CodeProject
- css - what is a parse error and how do I fix it - Stack Overflow
- How To fix Parse Error "There was a problem parsing the ...
- Error parsing - Microsoft Community
- parsing - Parser Error when deploy ASP.NET application ...