Print Spooler Can’t Start Error
The print spooler is a Windows program that runs in the background of your computer. While there is no actual ‘window’ for it, it does constantly run and look for printing requests that you may place. The print spooler takes the print request and temporarily stores the data in a place where it can be easily accessed and printed by the printer.
If your print spooler is not running properly it is easy to figure out as you will know right away because you will be unable to print anything. This is due to the fact that the print spooler will not be communicating properly with the printer and therefore the printer will not know that anything needs to be printed. You may also see error messages such as:
“Spooler subsystem app has encountered a problem and needs to close.”
“Operation could not be completed.”
The majority of all print spooler problems stem from the executable file, or .exe file, of the print spooler, known as spoollsv.exe. This file may go bad due to any number of problems with your computer’s registry. Because your computer’s registry is vulnerable at times, it is not uncommon to have your print spooler be affected.
The ‘print spooler can’t start’ error messages that you see can be fixed in an easy and automated way. Thanks to the use of programs that are designed to first scan your computer’s registry and then clean your computer’s registry, even the most novice computer operator can easily find the solution to their ‘print spooler can’t start’ error messages. After the program has scanned your registry, it will then clean it up and restore your print spooler to its original form allowing you to print to your heart’s content.
- Print Spooler Error 1068 - Microsoft Community
- Printer spooler windows 8 Error 1068: The dependency service ...
- Print Spooler Can’t Start Error « wiki-errors.com
- Print Spooler Error 1068 - How to fix it Print Spooler ...
- Fix Print Spooler Error 1068 (Dependency Service ) in Windows ...
- Print spooler will not start, error 1068, can not start ...
- How to start Print Spooler . - Drivers - Windows XP
- (Solved) Print Spooler Error 1068 - The Dependency Service ...
- Print Spooler Service has stopped? Error? | Yahoo Answers
- print spooler error 0x800706b9: | Tech Support Guy