Blue Screen Errors - A Guide on How To Fix Blue Screen Errors
Note: This article is incomplete and needs editing.
How to Fix Blue Screen Errors error
Novice Computer User Solution (completely automated):
2) Install program and click Scan button.
3) Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
4) Restart your computer.
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual fixing):
1) Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
2) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3) In the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option and then click Next.
4) Select the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.
5) Click Next on the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished.