Solutions for Btrieve Error 3012
A Btrieve Error 3012 is one that comes up from time to time with computers that are running specific Microsoft Operating Systems. While not all that bad at first, when left alone this error can quickly intensify and pose a real risk to your computer’s overall performance.
Btrieve Error 3012 Symptoms
The Btrieve Error 3012 occurs when you are attempting to run a certain program on your computer. When it first starts you get a message that tells you to restart the application. This might work at first but after awhile you will find that you have to restart the application more than a few times. Eventually you will not be able to run the application and you might begin to see the error far more often with other applications as well.
Btrieve Error 3012
The Btrieve Error 3012 is typically caused by a breakdown on the operating system of your computer. This can be caused by a program with corrupt files, a registry that has become corrupt, or an operating system that is not properly updated. It might even be that there is a virus on your computer that is causing all the grief.
Fixing Btrieve Error 3012
To start with, make certain that your computer is up to date with its Windows Updates. If it is then try the following solution.
- Start your computer in Safe Mode by pressing the F8 key during boot up.
- Click the Start Button.
- Click on All Programs.
- Click Accessories then System then System Restore.
- Click on a restoration date of your choice.
- Follow prompts.
Restart your computer to allow restoration to take place.
- Microsoft Error 1101 in odbc - Fixya
- E_QE0123 - invalid parameter error on rule/procedure ...
- to few parameters error working with recordset - comp ...
- Error in extraction of parameters in an FPGA netlist - comp ...
- show submenu wordpress and 1=2 - Page 1 - Code Snippets ...
- insert wordpress custom menu - Page 6 - Code Snippets Collection
- Interested in Subscribing the Mandriva Powerpack
- Ubuntu Fixing Hulu on 11.04 not sure why this was necessary
- Ubuntu cmake create deb -not using checkinstall
- Ubuntu SCRIPT: Add local folder to apt sources list